75W140NS GL-5 Gear Oil
Big protection but not slippery, for certain trans and diff applications.
- Contains extreme pressure additives like our 75W140 GL-5 oil, but lacks friction modifiers to balance slipperiness
- Popular for historic and vintage transmissions, like Mid-1930s to early-1950s synchro-equipped gearboxes in cars and trucks
- Helps with noisy or rough shifting in troubled A-833 Dodge/Plymouth 4-speed transmissions from 1964 to 1969
- Option for noisy transmissions when mixed with 75W90NS or MT-90 to bring viscosity level up
- Also used in clutch-type limited slip differentials in racing for maximum lock up-some users add Limited Slip Friction Modifier in small doses to customize slippage
South African store for the Red Line product range Dismiss